Examining the Smart Home Ecosystem: A Quest for Hardware/Software Harmony
- Delight for Smart Home apps as a category is far below delight for the devices
- Philips represents a market trend of devices that are far more delightful than their apps, creating a dangerous gap
- App functionality is a major consumer pain point, with frequent complaints of slow video streaming & long load times
Smart Home Apps Report
This report digs into consumer feedback across the Smart Home Apps and Devices to examine the harmony, and lack there of, between the hardware and the applications consumers use to control the devices in their homes.
- Overview of current Smart Home landscape, comparing consumer delight for devices and corresponding applications
- Detailed analysis of current Smart Home App landscape
- Discussion of gap in hardware/software experience of several brands and its implications
Sign up on the right to download the free Smart Home Apps Report, weekly trend newsletters, or schedule a free Market Fit Assessment to discuss how your company is performing compared to competitors and consumer standards.
Gain access to our data and portal, or sign up for free weekly insights here.